As you may have heard, there were recent changes in U.S. policy towards Cuba — including the prohibition of individual travel. Don’t fret, though — you can still visit with Vantage Adventures!
Vantage has been taking travelers to Cuba since 2006, and as a licensed operator, we continue to provide fun, insightful, and adventurous journeys to this storied island nation. Over the years, we have developed a network of trusted partners in Cuba, which means you can rely on a smooth journey to some of Cuba’s most fascinating highlights.
We have two unique and fascinating journeys to this Caribbean isle, and both have been popular with our travelers. Roger and Marsha Lindeken wrote of their experience on Across Cuba: From Santiago de Cuba to Havana: “This 12-day tour of Cuba more than met our expectations from the very beginning.”
Traveler Judy Stacey had this to say about Cuba: The People & Culture: “Words cannot describe the wonderful visit to Cuba! It was even more than I expected. My friends are jealous of me, so I will refer them to Vantage!”
If you’d like to visit this remarkable island in the midst of its current renaissance, you still can – you simply need to do so with an experienced, trusted tour operator like Vantage. Check out some of the highlights of our adventures in Cuba below.
Holguin • Santiago de Cuba • Camaguey • Trinidad • Cienfuegos • Havana
- Ride in a classic American car in Havana
- Eat tasty meals at several paladars, restaurants run in family homes
- Watch a rehearsal of the En Dedans Ballet Co., a performance by Neon Theatre among many other highlights
Cienfuegos • Trinidad • Bay of Pigs • Havana
- Attend a community a cappella choir that has won awards at prestigious international festivals
- Visit the studios and workshops of local artists in Trinidad
- Pay an inspiring visit to the Sister Teresa Vaz center, a Vantage Cares site that cares for the underserved youth of Havana, and more