Ever wanted to retrace the path of Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton? Now you can aboard our Shackleton's Antarctica: An Exclusively Chartered Voyage! Enjoy panoramic tours of Buenos Aires, bird watching on Falkland Islands – with over 70 animal and bird species, and explore the island of South Georgia, home of the largest king penguin colonies and groups of fur and elephant seals!
Unlike Shackleton’s team, you’ll travel in deluxe style on this private small ship cruise to the White Continent, the ultimate travel destination. In fact, our Antarctic cruise has become so popular that we’ve chartered an ice-rated Hurtigruten ship, the ms Fram, just for Vantage travelers.
Highlights of your Memorable Journey include:
• 18-night Antarctica cruise from Argentina towards the remote Falkland Islands/Malvinas and the stunning landscapes of South Georgia!?
• 4 included days in Buenos Aires with 3 nights at the Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center, daily breakfast, a city tour, and Tango Show with Welcome Dinner (2 nights before cruise, 1 night after cruise) – a value of $1,200 per couple!
• Naturalist-Guided Shore Excursions by PolarCirkel boats in Antarctica (weather permitting) to Deception Island, Paradise Harbour, Cuverville Island, Port Lockroy, Neko Harbour, Wilhelmina Bay, Antarctic Sound, and Brown Bluff.
• Hurtigruten expedition team with an expedition leader and 7 onboard lecturers. The expedition team will escort you on shore excursions and give you presentations and lectures on the history, biology, ornithology and geology of the region.
There’s just one departure: October 30, 2012! Click here to learn more about this fabulous journey. Call 1-800-322-6677 to book your trip to Antarctica today!
Here is a list of our top 10 destinations that have received raving reviews:
• Castles Along the Rhine & Danube
• Waterways of Holland & Belgium
• Imperial Russian Waterways
• Romance of the Blue Danube
• French Waterways
• Best of Africa
• Gateway to the Black Sea
• Switzerland & the Heart of the Rhine & Moselle
• Grand Norwegian Coastal Voyage
• Heart of Africa